Resilient flooring has been around for decades – but this certainly isn’t your grandmother’s floor. Only resilient flooring can be made with recycled content; uses innovative technology, and showcases the best styles and designs in the industry. Combine that with easy maintenance and best-in-class warranty and you’ve got a floor you can love.
Why choose Resilient Flooring?
- Easy to install and maintain
- Water, Mildew and Stain Resistant – Spills are not a problem with resilient flooring. Liquids stay on the surface and are easily wiped away.
- High-performance – Resilient floors will stand up to even the toughest tests.
- Available in a variety of colors and styles.
- Seams can be welded to prevent mildew and residue build up.